In order to provide a more enjoyable browsing experience to our users it is necessary to store and store information on how this website should be used. To this end, we use small labels called cookies that contain reduced amounts of information downloaded to the computer or other devices of our users through a server. Your Internet browser subsequently sends, on each subsequent visit, these cookies back to the Website, allowing the recognition and memorization of the identity of our visitors, namely the user preferences of our users.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small labels of software that are stored in the equipment accessing through the browser, retaining only information related to the preferences, not including, as such, the personal data.
What are cookies for?
Cookies help determine the usefulness, the interest and the number of uses of the websites, allowing for faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What kind of cookies are there?
There are two groups of cookies that can be used:
- Permanent cookies - these are cookies that are stored at the browser level on the devices and access devices (PC, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you visit the EuroFINESCO website again.
- Session cookies - these are temporary cookies that remain in your browser's cookie file until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, allowing you to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
- Strictly needed cookies - Allows website navigation and application usage, as well as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services required cannot be provided.
- Analytical Cookies - Used anonymously for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of the website.
- Functional cookies - Saves user preferences regarding site usage, so you do not need to reconfigure the site each time you visit (such as language).
How can you manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, reject or delete cookies, and also inform the user whenever a cookie is received, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. The user can configure cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of his browser.
Note, however, that by disabling cookies, you can prevent some web services from working properly, affecting, in part or in full, navigation on the website.